Friday, April 18, 2008

A little bit about me



My full name is Josephine Dorothy Snyder and I am 21 years old. I have a big family that I adore. I have three brothers and three sisters, loving parents and two adorable nieces and two precious nephews. I am also blessed with wonderful in laws. My sister in law Karlin is a wonderful mother and a great wife to my brother, Jason. I look up to her very much. My brother in law, John always makes me laugh and I couldn't imagine a better husband for my big sister, Paulette. I hope to be as lucky in finding a husband one day!
I teach Preschool and I love it! The kids I work with are adorable and eager to learn. I hope to be a teacher all of my life. It really is a rewarding job.
I love to read, take pictures, sing, do crossword puzzles, eat sushi, play with my animals and spend time with my close friends and family.
That's me!

No comments: